This is a real-photo postcard printed directly onto photographic paper, not a commercially printed postcard. It shows a cottage on Marmion Way in Rockport. The handwritten inscription appears to say, “Camp House, Marmion Way, Rockport,” although the second word is not clearly legible.
The brand of photographic paper on which this was printed was produced from 1907 to 1917, so the image is from sometime within that span.
Marmion Way was originally called Estes Avenue, after Alden Estes, who lived on South Street.